AMSYSCO’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are unrivaled. The entire procurement, manufacturing and testing processes of AMSYSCO’s distinctive GREEN PT System is produced under the Post-Tensioning Institute’s rigorous plant certification program for Unbonded Tendons.
We offer a complete package for extruding the plastic sheathing onto the steel strand, cutting post-tensioning tendons and installing anchorage devices. Our plant can service the entire nation and abroad.
Our clients benefit from our laser-like focus on engineering support, customer service and product quality on unbonded post-tensioning projects. Our business philosophy is to invest up-front in quality to prevent problems on the jobsite. You benefit from a results-oriented organization driven to provide exceptional quality at competitive prices. Some examples include:
- Two high-quality post-tensioned solutions unrivaled in the industry, AMSYSCO Monostrand PT System and AMSYSCO Encapsulated PT System
- Premium grade high-density plastic sheathing manufactured using an advanced extrusion process
Utilization of more PT coating (grease) than required by specifications
- Distinctive green tendons contrast with the PT coating and thereby draw attention to the quality of our product in both the plant and the field
- Proprietary packaging of finished tendons to protect the sheathing during manufacturing, shipping and handling
- Packing list to match tendon summary on the shop drawings
- Color-coding of tendons for identification in the field
- Special tie rope instead of metal tie wire to prevent cuts in the sheathing
- Longer sleeves used for the encapsulated system to protect the strand if more plastic sheathing is cut in the field – saves the installer’s time for taping