In 2013, AMSYSCO greatly exceeded our forecasted business objectives and expanded into new geographical markets with new construction customers. At the beginning of the year, we predicted that the multistory commercial construction industry would continue it’s strong economic rebound. Much to our delight, that prediction was met due to the strength relationships with existing long-term customers. Take a look at our 2013 Year in Review:
- AMSYSCO completed work on the Epic Systems ‘Farm Campus’ buildings and parking structure with J.H. Findorff in Verona, WI. The commercial office project had over 1.35 million feet of unbonded post-tensioning.
- AMSYSCO expands its social media footprint and joins Pinterest.
- Awarded The Nicollet by OPUS Group. The 54-story residential tower and 6-story parking structure garage is located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, MN.
- Awarded high-profile Interchange design/build project by Knutson Construction. The multi-modal transportation hub for Target Field in Minneapolis had a curved post-tensioned deck with unique loading diagram.
- March was a very strong month for large parking structure awards.
- Northwestern University North Garage in Evanston, IL which will have 1125 parking spots.
- The Wrap 1600-spot parking structure for the University of Nebraska in Lincoln, NE.
- Reinsurance Group of America (RGA) global headquarters 1400-spot parking structure by Concrete Strategies Inc. The 3-story structure will have a landscaped top deck.
- AMSYSCO wins not one, not two, but three 2013 PTI Awards:
- Target Field for the Minnesota Twins MLB team
- Emergency Vehicle Operator Course for the Minnesota National Guard
- The Green Screen Parking Structure for Cummins
- Continues expansion into new geographic regions such as Colorado and Oklahoma
- Parking Garage (with soccer field on top) for the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs by Mortenson Construction.
- COTPA Parking Garage by Flintco in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Construction completed on the heavily-reinforced Transfer Floor (30th story) for the vertical expansion on the 111 W. Wacker high-rise building.
- Blake Green and Afsoon Nicknam are the 2013 winners of the PTI-AMSYSCO Scholarship.
- Neel Khosa makes a case-study presentation at the PTI Convention ‘Infrastructure and Unbonded Post-Tensioning‘ which highlights several road and bridge projects.
- Awarded Lot 59 Parking Structure by Donley’s Inc which was an expedited project for the University Hospital in Cleveland, OH.
- Completed unbonded post-tensioning for Summit on Lake the 42-story luxury residential tower in Chicago, IL.
- The AMSYSCO Blog continues to be a valuable resource for ironworkers and concrete contractors.
- Awarded 2 large projects with 2014 starts:
- Ovation 309, a 15-story luxury apartment complex, by J.H. Findorff in Madison, WI.
- Wayzata Bay Senior Housing (Regatta Block and West Block). AMSYSCO had already completed the Superior Block, North Block and Infrastructure roadways. In total, all phases represented over 1,000,000 square feet of post-tensioned slabs.
- Completed the 930-spot employee parking structure for One America in Indianapolis, IN which had over 140 miles of unbonded post-tensioning.
- Completed Halsted Flats, a 15-story mid-story apartment complex, in Chicago, IL with Adjustable Forms Inc. and Lend-Lease.
- Awarded 15% of 2013 total sales booking. August 2013 had the second highest monthly sale bookings in 2013 and was within the top 10 all-time.
- A case-study for One Museum Park West Tower was published in the PTI Journal.which highlighted AMSYSCO’s value-assistance service.
- Awarded the University of Chicago’s Center for Care and Discovery parking structure by Clayco / Tribco which will have approximately 1.5 million feet of unbonded post-tensioning tendons.
- Viewers watched almost 2500 videos on AMSYSCO’s YouTube channel.
- Awarded post-tensioning on the Minot Mixed Use buildings in North Dakota, our second 2013 project in the state.
- Completed the post-tensioning work on the 52-story Loews Hotel in Chicago, IL with McHugh Construction. The hotel is scheduled to open early-2015.
- Reached 7000 views for our ‘Information Session for Contractors’ on Slideshare.
- AMSYSCO wraps up one of the strongest years that matched the pre-recession peak levels on many metric…all thanks to our loyal customers.
Copyright © 2014 by AMSYSCO, Inc. All rights reserved.